Tuesday, March 16, 2010

This is dedicated to.....

Align Center


Hello friends this post is dedicated to Penny and family. Sweet Penny has Stage 4 Neuroblastoma and already has endured several surgeries, countless tests, blood transfusions, chemo treatment and now has RSV. Penny has health insurance but the policy only covers 60% of the medical costs. There will be a auction held March 19th through March 21st to raise money for sweet Penny's medical costs and I am hoping you will join in.


Pennies for Penny


You will find my Double Stacked A lot of Love necklace up for auction and many other fabulous items from other fine companies. I am also offering 10% of every sale from my shop directly to Penny's medical costs from today until the auction closes, please just use code 4PENNY at check out in the note to seller section. No parent should have to watch their child endure this illness and especially shouldn't have to worry about the medical costs so please do a blog post, tweet, facebook do what you can to get the word out!


Will you help spread the word for Penny?





8 comments:

jackie fo said...

what a sweet little girl. thank you for posting. i will send my thoughts and prayers to penny and her family.

Kelly Miller said...

Thanks for posting this. I'll be spreading the word.

Muthering Heights said...

What a great fundraiser!!!

debi9kids said...

OMGoodness. It just breaks my heart. Literally sitting here crying. I hate cancer, esp Neuroblastoma.

What a wonderful thing you are doing! You are such a friend to children with cancer! Thank you!

Moore Minutes said...

Wow, this is very touching. :( Kristen, you always have the biggest and most generous heart. <3 You're a blessing.

Stacy Uncorked said...

Awwww! I'll be keeping Penny and her family in my thoughts and prayers. Very cool about the auction!

Genny said...

What a precious little girl. So wonderful that you posted this, Kristen. If I do a 7 Quick Takes post in the near future, I'll post about this!

hugs,
Genny

mommy23monkeys said...

Thank you Kristen for everything! You rock! Penny is so loved. :)